As part of our commitment to provide every guest of Chaifetz Arena with the most dynamic and exciting entertainment experience possible, we strive to meet or exceed all structural and service requirements as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- For Accessible Seating, please call the box office at 314-977-5000.
- For other special accommodations, please call Guest Services at 314-977-5018.
- If a guest that has arrived at Chaifetz Arena does not have Accessible Seating and needs it, please visit the box office located along the concourse near Gate B. Please note, Accessible Seating is subject to availability and may not be available the day of an event.
- Guests with mobility issues can be dropped off and picked up along Compton Ave just outside Gate C. From this designated area, guests can utilize our ADA ramp to enter the venue through Gate C.
- Guests requiring a wheelchair transport upon entry may request one through a Guest Services team member. Note: our employees are unable to physically assist guests in a transfer from wheelchair to seat, or lift a guest transferring from a seat back to a wheelchair.
- For non-ticketed events, it is requested that ADA patrons are limited to sitting with only one guest in the ADA sections to accommodate other guests with disabilities.
- Chaifetz Arena features Accessible Seating within various sections along the concourse level.
Alcohol and beer options will be served at most Chaifetz Arena events to those 21 years and older, and everyone may be required to show proof of age.
Chaifetz Arena and Delaware North Catering have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Chaifetz Arena does not allow outside food or beverage into the venue.
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to deny entry to guests who appear to be impaired or heavily intoxicated.
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to eject guests who appear to be impaired or heavily intoxicated.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 25 oz.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per transaction, with current and valid ID. At times, this may be adjusted per management.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of 35 will be asked to show current and valid identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of ID include: drivers license, passport, U.S. Passport Card, state-issued ID with photo, military ID with photo and Mexican Consular Card.
- Chaifetz Arena reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of 21 who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to arrest by the St. Louis Police Department.
- Guests on the suite level are prohibited from removing bottles, cans, or glasses from the suite level.
- All bottled drinks will be served opened and guests will not be allowed to keep the cap.
- On occasion, some events at the request of artist management or the promoter, will be "pour only" meaning all alcoholic beverages of any kind will be poured into plastic cups.
- Guests are prohibited from leaving the venue with alcoholic venues purchased inside.
Animals are not permitted for entry into Chaifetz Arena. Accommodations will be made for guests requiring the assistance of a trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animal. Please contact our Guest Experience department if any accommodations are required by emailing us at ChaifetzGuestServices@slu.edu or calling 314-977-5018.
Chaifetz Arena offers a Reverse ATM along the concourse across from section 103 near the Guest Experience Kiosk for guests needing to put money onto a cash card. The Reverse ATM only takes increments of $25 or $50 and must be exact change. There is a fee for activating a cash card that the Reverse ATM produces. While Chaifetz Arena is a cashless venue, there is one (1) ATM available next to the Reverse ATM on the concourse across from section 103.
Baby Changing / Nursing Facilities
Baby changing tables are located in all public restrooms. Family restrooms are located outside sections 105 and 116. A nursing mother/lactation pod is available near section 118/119.
Handheld banners and signs 11"x17" or smaller are typically welcome at Chaifetz Arena as long as it does not disrupt the view or experience of any other fan and the content is tasteful. Some events may specify banners and signs to be prohibited. Banners and signs are subject to search and may be confiscated if messages are inappropriate. Banner poles and sign sticks are not permitted.
If hanging signage or hanging banners are approved for an event or competition, guests and clients are allowed to hang signs up on finished surfaces only using “painters” tape or zip-ties. No duct, packaging or other form of adhesive is allowed as it will cause damage to the finished surfaces.
All signage must be approved by both the building and the client hosting the event to be permitted. Please see the event manager for permissions for the event you are attending.
Our box office is located on the North side of the venue facing the SLU softball field, directly inside Gate B. Current box office hours are Tuesday - Friday, 10am-5pm (box office hours are subject to change based on holidays). Please note, our box office only handles ticket sales for events taking place at Chaifetz Arena and is not authorized to sell tickets for other venues.
Still personal, non-professional cameras with a nondetachable lens smaller than six (6) inches are allowed inside Chaifetz Arena for select events. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, GoPros, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, drones, and cameras with tele-photo or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Chaifetz Arena at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any election device at their discretion.
Chaifetz Arena is a cashless venue. All concessions and vendor points-of-sale will only accept major debit or credit cards. Guests have access to a Reverse ATM along the concourse across from section 103 near the Guest Experience Kiosk for guests needing to put money onto a cash card. The Reverse ATM only takes increments of $25 or $50 and must be exact change. There is a fee for activating a cash card that the Reverse ATM produces. Please note, some parking facilities around Chaifetz Arena may still require/accept cash.
All catering is provided in-house through Delaware North. Tours traveling with catering can service artists and crew, backstage only, but ticketed guests and club, suite and restaurant areas are the exclusive domain of in-house caterer. For more information and details, contact DNC.
For most events, children who are under 24 months of age will not require a ticket for entry into Chaifetz Arena, however, they cannot occupy a seat and must be on the lap of a ticketed parent/guardian. Please note, some events (often family shows or those intended for children) will have a different child admission policy and may require children under 24 months of age to have a ticket for entry.
Chaifetz Arena does not offer an area to check coats or personal belongings nor are we responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct
Chaifetz Arena is committed to providing every guest a safe and memorable experience.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who encourage fighting, throwing objects or attempt to gain access to the court, stage, or performance area will immediately be ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in the designated outdoor smoking area only.
- Guests will not wear clothes or bring signs that promote or display obscene or indecent messages or gestures.
- Guests will comply with requests from the venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discretely and directly with Guest Experience (at the Guest Experience kiosk or nearest Guest Experience team member) if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly guest, clean-up in their section, or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season ticket subscription revoked.
Chaifetz Arena offers a variety of food and beverage options through our exclusive F&B partner, Delaware North Catering. Concession offerings are subject to change by event and menus may vary by stand.
Chaifetz Arena stands committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all guests. We require all guests to maintain a reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using foul language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the venue and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Chaifetz Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that disturbances are handled in a safe, professional, and efficient manner. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior or disturbance to the nearest usher, security officer, Guest Experience team member or the Guest Experience kiosk located along the concourse across from section 103.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to:
- Guests who attempt to gain access to the court, stage, performance area, backstage, or any other space where the public and non-credentialed staff are not permitted.
- Guests who smoke in the venue as Chaifetz Arena is a non-smoking facility.
- Guests who use any obscene or indecent gestures, messages, signs, or clothing,
- Guests who do not comply with requests from the venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests who stand on chairs, railings, or put other guests on their backs or shoulders.
- Guests who are fighting or challenge others to fights.
- Guests who "moon" or show other private body parts will be escorted out of the venue and may be subject to arrest by the St. Louis Police Department.
- Guests who violate any of Chaifetz Arena's policies or procedures.
- Guests who violate any local, state, or federal laws or statutes.
- Guests who ignite any display of flame (ex. - lights, matches, etc.)
- Guests who throw, discharge, or launch any object or liquid substance.
- Guests who willfully and maliciously disturb another guest or employee with loud and unreasonable noise.
- Guests who use profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others.
- Guests who taunt or use offensive language against any players, referees, coaches, performers, venue employees, or any staff associated with a sports team or event.
Doors open approximately one hour prior to scheduled event times.
*Door time subject to change per event.
All guests in attendance are required to wear a t-shirt, pants, and shoes at all times. Chaifetz Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items that display offensive text, gestures, or images.
Face paint, costume face coverings/masks, and mascot-type costumes are strictly prohibited. Use of masks that only cover mouth and nose for purpose of protecting against COVID-19 or other airborne illnesses are permitted.
Drop-off / Pick-up Zone (ADA)
There is an area where guests with mobility issues can be dropped off and picked up along Compton Ave just outside Gate C. From this designated area, guests can utilize our ADA ramp to enter the venue through Gate C.
Emergencies / Evacuations
Chaifetz Arena's goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Experience and security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, employees, and occupants of Chaifetz Arena. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with directives from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
Chaifetz Arena offers First Aid at all events and has an on-site First Aid room located along the concourse across from section 104. Additionally, trained and certified EMS teams are stationed throughout the venue during events and available to any guest in need of medical attention. Please visit the First Aid room or alert the nearest Guest Experience team member if you or another guest is in need of medical attention.
Flyers / Handouts / Product Samples
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of Chaifetz Arena and/or its tenants. The sampling and distribution of products is prohibited inside and outside of the building.
General Admission (GA)
On occasion, some events will offer a General Admission (GA) ticket option. These are tickets without a designated seat assignment and often times are standing room only. For concerts, they are usually in the "pit" which is located on the floor in front of or around the stage. If you have purchased a GA ticket, please be sure to check the specific event page on this website or watch for an event email that has additional information on door times, what gate GA ticket-holders should enter through, and more.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your GA ticket for a specific event, please contact the box office at 314-977-5000.
Our dedicated Guest Experience team is here to help and provide the ultimate experience for each and every guest that comes through Chaifetz Arena. If you need assistance during an event, our Guest Experience team is stationed throughout the venue; at all gates, in the seating area, on the floor, and at our Guest Experience kiosk located along the concourse across from section 103. Each Guest Experience team member is trained to handle a multitude of guest-related issues and disturbances as well as answer an array of questions that guests may have.
For general Guest Services inquiries, please contact our Guest Experience Manager at ChaifetzGuestServices@slu.edu or 314-977-5018.
Chaifetz Arena rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. Should weather impact the status of an event, we will notify ticket-holders via email and by posts across all social media platforms.
If severe weather that leads to a tornado alert occurs during an event, please follow the safety procedures that will be given by venue staff and displayed on all video boards.
Chaifetz Arena has partnered with KultureCity to improve our ability to assist and accommodate guests with sensory needs.
Lost Children / Guests
Parents/guardians looking for a lost child or guests looking for a lost member of their group should contact the nearest usher or security officer and be prepared to provide as much detail as possible of the lost person (name, location last seen, age, eye/hair color, etc.) If you encounter a lost child or guest, please direct/lead them to the Guest Experience kiosk located along the concourse across from section 103 or alert a Guest Experience team member who can assist from there.
For safety reasons, Chaifetz Arena is unable to make in-venue public announcements for lost children or guests.
Lost & Found
Items found during an event should be turned into the Guest Experience kiosk located along the concourse across from section 103. Our Guest Experience department manages lost item storage for up to 30 days. Chaifetz Arena assumes no responsibility for any lost item at any event and all lost items not collected within 30 days will be donated or discarded.
Did you lose an item at Chaifetz Arena? Please visit the Lost & Found page on this website to submit an inquiry with our Guest Experience department.
The following items, including but not limited to, are prohibited from entering Chaifetz Arena.
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Outside food and/or beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Pepper spray, tasers, pocket knives
- Audio/video recording devices (GoPro, iPad, tablets, Google Glasses, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, tripods, monopods
- Oversized bags and backpacks
- Cans, metal/glass/plastic containers, bottles, or flasks
- Illegal drugs or substances (zero tolerance)
- Incendiary devices, flammable liquids, aerosol cans, permanent markers
- Strollers, cruiser wagons
- Banner sticks, flag poles, poster tubes
- Items whose content cannot be inspected (ex. - wrapped gifts)
- Laptops, personal computers, two-way radios, tablets, iPads
- Flashlights, laser pointers, flares, fireworks, confetti
- Noise-making devices (air horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, balls, projectiles, or optical illusions
- Skateboards, segways, scooters, roller blades, hoverboards, bikes, Heelys
- Coolers, ice chests, folding chairs, point-tip umbrellas
- Seat cushions or booster seats: cannot have zippers, pockets, or any concealable area
- Masks, chains, studded belts or bracelets
- Animals or pets (accommodations will be made for trained, harnessed and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved flyers, handouts, pamphlets, ads, etc.
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization
- Signs, flags, and banners (no larger than 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick). Signs must be relevant to the event and not contain any explicit language, profanity, derogatory characterization.
Chaifetz Arena management, Saint Louis University, artist/tour management, promoter, and security reserves the right to prohibit any additional items at their discretion. Chaifetz Arena management and security staff reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Chaifetz Arena has a no re-entry policy for all of our events. Chaifetz Arena does offer a designated location for guests who'd like to step outside and smoke - this is located outside Gate E which is near section 112. While most events do not allow re-entry, there are a few exceptions made for all-day type events such as sports tournaments or cheer/dance competitions. Special circumstances will also be considered (such as taking a large merchandise item to a vehicle or health issues) but must be approved by the Guest Experience Manager or Event Manager. Any guest that has been approved to exit and re-enter must have their ticket scanned out before exiting and scanned back in upon returning.
Safe Arena Policy
As the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing, Chaifetz Arena continues to closely follow procedures and guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Saint Louis University, and other local health officials. At this time, there are no protocols in place for events at Chaifetz Arena. Fans do not need to provide proof of vaccination or negative test result nor obligated to wear a mask when in the venue. Please note, any protocols in place still apply to those fully vaccinated.
All guests entering Chaifetz Arena must comply with all security screening measures including inspection of permitted bags, passing through a walk-through metal detector, and subject to search of person as needed. Guests who refuse these or any other security procedures may be denied entry.
Saint Louis University is a non-smoking campus. Smoking, vaping, or the use of any electronic smoking device is not permitted in Chaifetz Arena at any time. Guests who wish to smoke will have access to a permitted smoking area just outside Gate E, guests will be provided a hand stamp for re-entry through this gate only. Please note, for some events the smoking area may be closed.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed ad materials is not permitted without written permission from Chaifetz Arena management and/or Saint Louis University. Additionally, resale of tickets or merchandise on Chaifetz Arena property is strictly prohibited. Anyone seen distributing or selling such items will be asked to leave the premises.
Guests are encouraged to not bring strollers to Chaifetz Arena as they are not permitted inside any seating area due to safety hazards. If a guest needs to bring one, after entering Chaifetz Arena it must be checked into the Guest Experience kiosk located along the concourse across from section 103. Chaifetz Arena is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen strollers. Strollers must not be left in walkways, along the concourse, or in ADA seating.
Tickets for all Chaifetz Arena events may be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or in-person at the box office during operating hours. Ticketmaster is the only approved ticketing platform for Chaifetz Arena events. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased through any other third-party source and will not assist on any problems resulting from tickets purchased through a third-party source.
Ticket scalping is not allowed on Chaifetz Arena property. One warning may be issued. Report ticket scalpers to Department of Public Safety.
Select events at Chaifetz Arena will offer VIP ticketing packages and/or upgrades (including Meet & Greets) that are made available by show management. If you purchase a VIP package and/or upgrade please be sure to watch your email for information regarding your VIP experience. Often times, these informative VIP purchaser emails are not distributed until approximately 72 hours out from the show date. If you haven't received an email within that window, please contact our box office at 314-977-5000 or email ChaifetzGuestServices@slu.edu. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder too, sometimes these emails can be caught in there. Chaifetz Arena management is not responsible for guests who miss out on any VIP experience elements and will not offer refunds or exchanges in such cases.
Weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside Chaifetz Arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to, firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, pocket knives, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, etc. Guests found in possession of a weapon will be asked to remove the item from the venue. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the venue and may be subject to arrest by the St. Louis Police Department.
Wheelchairs are permitted inside Chaifetz Arena. Guests using a mobility device may obtain ADA seating for an event by calling the box office at 314-977-5000. Guests needing wheelchair transport from the gates to the seating area should request one from a Guest Experience team member upon entry. Note: our employees are unable to physically assist guests in a transfer from wheelchair to seat, or lift a guest transferring from a seat back to a wheelchair.