A Ticket Seller is a part-time employee who will act as primary point of contact for customers as they purchase tickets for upcoming events at Chaifetz Arena. They are responsible for providing accurate information for our guests and ensuring all service needs are met. Ticket Sellers will work during the week during our normal business hours (Tuesday through Friday 10am-5pm) and during events to ensure smooth ticketing operations through the guest's experience.
FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
· Provide exceptional customer service to all guests boht in person and on the phone
· Assist in the purchasing of tickets for upcoming events via Ticketmaster Archtics
· Provide full and accurate information to interested parties
· Help troubleshoot any ticketing issues guests may have on the day-of or leading up to events
· Field all inquireis about the venue over teh phone and direct all calls to the appropriate departments
· Assist in providing a safe and secure environment for Chaifetz Arena
· Address any customer complaints in a respectful, helpful way and escalate to managers as needed
· Balance cash drawer at the end of each shift
· Monitor Will Call and verify ID of those picking up
· Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external parties
· Exemplify the GREAT philosophies
Apply by filling in the information below.
PLEASE ATTACH RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS AS .PDF FILES